Henan anbo refractory material co., LTD is located at Bei Shankou Town, Gongyi City in the central belt of China central plains, facing Songshan Mountain in the south and Yellow River in the north, close to 310 national highway and Longhai Railway, enjoying convenient transportation.
Persiting in the guidelines of “Developing on Quality and Progressing on Science and Technology”, we have successively established cooperation relationship with universities and scientific research institutes such as Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan Iron and Steel Design Institute, Luoyang Institute of Refractories Research, Wuhan Institute of Metallurgy Building Materials and Henan University of Science and Technology. Being strong in research and development, we have successfully developed low creep bricks series for BF and HBS, ceramic cup series product for BF, mould pressed micropore carbon bricks, sintered micropore alumina carbon bricks, Al2O3-SiC-C series product for hot metal pretreatment, mullite cordierite bricks and various monolithic refractories, some of which have reached to the international advanced level or the domestic leading level in terms of technologies and even filled the gaps in refractories technology in China. In 1990, our company passed the quality verification system GB/T 19001-2000－ISO 9001：2000 and awarded the title of “Henan High-tech Enterprises”. Especially, our micropored corundum bricks and high thermal conductivity mould pressed micropored carbon bricks were awarded the national technical invention patent.
- With fused corundum as main raw materials for the products, to join the special additives, the use of special production technology to achieve micro Kong Hua. Products meet or exceed the performance of the ceramic cup refractory materials imported from abroad, including alkali resistance, slag corrosion resistance and micro porosity three technical index is superior to the imported ceramic cup material physical level.
- This product is designed with reference to the Russian resistance of blast furnace hot blast stove technology research and development of new materials, the product has good refractoriness under load and good thermal shock stability, has been applied in laiwu, huai steel and so on more than 10 types of the blast furnace hot blast stove.
- Also known as sintered brick clay brick, is used in construction of artificial small piece of wood, clay brick with clay (such as shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, after the sludge processing, molding, drying and roasting, solid and hollow, respectively.
With the progress of smelting technology, in order to further improve the service life of the ladle tank, steel mills to carbon steel trial package brick, brick joints by henan ember co., LTD., production of aluminum magnesium fire clay, the fire clay can satisfy the requirement of operation, the use of the chamotte quality remained stable
- Mainly used in lining of blast furnace, the hot blast stove, electric furnace roof, furnace and reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln lining. In addition, high alumina brick is widely used as open hearth regenerative checker brick, pouring system with the plug head, nozzle brick, etc. But prices are higher than clay bricks, high alumina brick by brick can meet the requirements of local don't have to use high alumina brick.
- Special refractory mortar is analyze the introduction of Japan, on the basis of refractory slurry, combined with China's national conditions, with special admixture of ideal joint materials, applicable to the metallurgical system high temperature kilns and other thermal equipment of all kinds of refractory brick masonry. This product performance is stable, easy to use, need not be trapped, cohesive force is strong, can quickly produce strength, laying performance is good, not flowing, hardening time is appropriate, this series of products are widely used in iron and steel enterprises in the country for many years, are very popular with users.